Are you passionate about good quality?
Looking for an exciting & rewarding career in baking?
Do you like supporting a team and mentoring apprentices?
Does the below describe you well? We would love to hear from you!
- You communicate & work well within a team in a high pressure environment
- You have the discipline to follow set procedures & recipes
- You have a nationally accredited qualification in baking, or are interested in gaining such a qualification as an apprentice (1st, 2nd or 3rd year)
- You have an eye for detail and take pride in the products you make & sell
- You are available early mornings, weekdays, weekends & holidays as needed
Working with an enthusiastic and experienced team, you will be responsible for the production of bread, cakes, pastries and pies in our busy bakehouse in Beechworth.
Please download an application form here, and drop in or email the completed form together with your resume to:
Carla Janissen | 27 Camp St, Beechworth VIC 3747