Do you pride yourself on your ability to multi-task effectively, even if under pressure in a busy environment? Do you love working with people and jump at the opportunity to motivate and lead your team to bigger and better things? Do you thrive in an organisation that constantly adapts, improves and evolves? Are you a problem solver who thrives on finding great solutions?
If you answered yes to most (hopefully all!) of the above questions, then we have the position for you!
- A team of aces who love to have fun at work, with each other, and with our customers.
- A top notch business that provides a unique and popular dining experience for our customers.
- A shared desire to continually improve our processes and ensure our customers are always our number one priority.
- Great training processes in place to support and nurture all our team members.
- Enthusiasm and drive to fulfil a leadership position within our Bakery.
- The motivation to learn and constantly improve processes, tools and performances.
- The confidence to lead and direct a team, work unsupervised, and oversee multiple areas of operations to ensure that customers are always the top priority and have an exceptional experience with us.
- The passion to challenge yourself and your team to exceed the standards set by Beechworth Bakery.
- The desire to work closely with the Front of House Manager and leadership team in all areas of operations to ensure consistently high standards.
- Genuine appreciation for feedback for its value to improve and grow yourself and your team.
You might also have:
- Experience within the hospitality industry. If not, we’ve got your back! You’ll receive thorough training in all aspects of the role, regardless of previous experience or knowledge.
This is a Full Time position of 152 hours over a four week period.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE MONDAY 8TH OCTOBER 2018.